Air-conditioned villa with swimming pool for 12 persons in the Luberon
Are you looking for a villa in a peaceful, wooded environment to enjoy beautiful sunny days by the pool and plancha evenings with family or friends? Book the Oustau de la Colline now for a memorable stay in the Luberon.
Nestled on the heights of Cavaillon in the Luberon and close to the Alpilles, you will access l'Oustau de la Colline after crossing a forest of pines & holm oaks and arrive in a quiet and privileged area.
L'Oustau de la Colline is a beautiful stone house of 230m², completely renovated with a swimming pool, a large garden and a pool house with outdoor lounge and plancha. It can accommodate up to 12 persons with its 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate toilets and air conditioning.
- 8x4m swimming pool
- Large garden of more than 1250m²
- Modular veranda that can open entirely to the outside for summer but also be closed for cosy winters
- Pool house with outdoor lounge and plancha
Leisures, in addition to the swimming pool:
- Pool table
- Ping pong table
- Boules & Molky
- Board games and books
Ideal location for exploring the region:
- Via ferrata accessible with a 5 minutes walk
- By bike you can take the EV8 greenway which passes through Cavaillon
- The iconic villages of the Luberon are easily accessible by car I’Isle sur la Sorgue (15min), Ménerbes & Gorges (20min), Bonnieux and Lacoste (30min), Roussillon (35min), Lourmarin (40min)
- As well as the villages of the Alpilles with Eygalières (15min) or Saint Remy de Provence (30min)
- 45 minutes from the Mediterranean Sea to enjoy the beach with family or friends as well as explore the Calanques
Motorway exit no. 25 on the A7, TER station Cavaillon stop, Avignon station 35 minutes away, Marseille Airport 45 minutes away, shops accessible by a small path in 15 minutes on foot, several supermarkets in Cavaillon.
Also available on AirBnB https://airbnb.com/h/oustaudelacolline